Saturday, July 29, 2023

Baby Girl Mini Album!


Baby Girl's first-year mini album using Echo Park's Dream Big Little Girl!


Hello! I wanted to share a few photos of a completed baby girl mini album using an adorable collection from Echo Park-Dream Big Little Girl. Echo Park always knocks it out of the park with their collections. I have a full flip-thru of this album on my YouTube channel, I will link that video below. This is a custom-ordered album, asking me to make a "Boho-style" album. This collection is perfect for it! 

This album has a page for each month of the baby's first year, along with a custom milestone card, easy for the parents to fill out and have documentation for all those wonderful milestones, along with several spots for photos. I have also included the baby's name throughout the album. I made a matching gift card.

Please take a minute to stop by my YouTube channel, and I would love it if you would subscribe! Have a great day, I appreciate you stopping by!



























Here is the video showing this album in its entirety:



XOXO Corene


No comments:

Post a Comment