Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I'm here today with a Design team project for Cut At Home. I had so much fun with this tag album. I've used the Graphic 45 Regular Tag album, along with the G45 Botanical tea 8x8 & 6x6 patterned paper..I cannot get enough of that paper, I'm in love!

On the front, I used handmade flowers, pearl sprays, a few flowers from Craftsupplies1, and a chipboard piece from the collection. 






I used the brand new Spellbinders dies that are available for pre-order.

I have a start to finish on how I made this album:

                                          


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you stop by Cut At Home and check out their great selection! Remember if you sign up for the VIP emails, you will receive 30% off one item. Exclusions apply...please check out my YouTube video in the description box for all the details. If you'd like to stop by Cut At Home's blog there are more details on items used. Sign up here for the VIP emails, for great coupons & special notices:  https://www.ucutathome.com/vip.php
Corene <3



No comments:

Post a Comment