Friday, September 26, 2014

Hello! Today I'd like to share my last Guest Design Team project for Sa Crafter. I used a Hot air balloon chipboard album from her Zibbet store. This was so much fun to alter.
I used Bo Bunny's "Somewhere in time" paper collection, 
which I thought was perfect for this project!

On the front, I used a Clock that I cut from the Cameo. I used Sa's Clock hands, sentiment, and numbers.  I added a few handmade flowers, along with lots of flowers from Craftsupplies1.

I love this door handle from Sa's shop.



Each page has either a photo mat, or a pocket for photos.

I've added several tags behind the photo mats for journaling.



I really enjoyed making this. Here's a video of the start to finish on this album, hope you check it out! Here's a link to Sa's Zibbet store:  https://www.zibbet.com/sacrafters.
Thanks for stopping by! ~Corene~


No comments:

Post a Comment