Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Handmade Card "Dream the impossible"

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! Today I made a 5 1/2" card for Cut At Home.

I used the beautiful Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home, and Sweet Sentiments. I love how they all coordinate together.



I made some handmade flowers using the same paper collection, and using Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die, and Deluxe Paper Shaping kit. This makes it so easy to make your own flowers...which I was able to match with the same paper collection.


The sentiment on the front & inside of my card is from JustRite Stampers. They have such beautiful stamps.


I hope you've enjoyed. If you'd like to see a full start to finish on this card, please click on the video below.
Please check out Cut At Home's blog for all the product codes, and all the details.
~Corene~


No comments:

Post a Comment