Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I'd like to share a 2016 calendar I made for Wild Orchid Crafts.


I've used the beautiful Graphic 45 Gilded Lily Collection from Cut At Home.







Every month includes a calendar, and a birthday list.



I've added the beautiful 4x6 journaling cards from the collection.


Each month is on a tabbed kraft cardstock page that I designed in my Cameo.






Every month has a fun seasonal embellishment.


This book is a great memory keeper. Adding photos & journaling will then make a great keepsake to look back on.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their beautiful products!
Here's a video showing this book in it's entirety:



Wild Orchid Craft products used:
Ivory Hip Rosebuds: GST-063
Mixed 2-Tone Rose Leaves: MKX-454
Green/Baby Pink Rose Leaves: MKX-248
White Leaves: MKX-448
Cream Cabochon: GST-148
Self-Adhesive White & Ivory Pearls: MKX-322
2-Tone Baby Pink Wild Roses: QVR-024
White Wild Roses: QVR-014
Flat-Back Glitter Balls: GST-280

 ~Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment