Sunday, March 27, 2016

On Nitwit Pond Mini Album for Wild Orchid Crafts & Nitwit Collections!

Hello! Today I'm sharing an album I've made, using lots of gorgeous products
from Wild Orchid Crafts, and an adorable digital paper collection from


This album measures 8 x 7 1/2 for the covers, and the
pages are 7 1/2 x 6 1/2.


I've used several of the elements that come in the Nitwit Collections bundled collection.
I love their designs, the designer-Mary Fran thinks of everything!
The the front, I've added the sweet frog, hanging on a branch, along with the bee & dragonfly.
Several flowers, and I've mixed in some of my favorites from Wild Orchid Crafts...the Open
roses, along with Sweetheart Blossoms!


For my binding, I've used Kathy Orta's Hidden Hinge Binding System,
however, I've left off the wings on either side.



Here's a closer look at the front:


This is a sentiment that came with the paper collection.
I've added chipboard behind it to give it a little extra dimension.



All the frames throughout have been left open to add a photo to.


These pearl stars from WOC are a perfect element to add!


I've added several flip-outs for room for more photos.


Look at this adorable turtle!!








Throughout this album, I've designed my own pockets,
and pages. I just add the elements that come with the collection...this way I
can customize it any way I like!




I've used some beautiful White Chrysanthemums, along with
Pearl Loop Spray and Rhinestone Embellishments.






Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed a peek into my album!
Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts, they have so much amazing product to choose from!
You'll find lots of fun & beautiful paper collections at Nitwit Collections!
Check out my YT Channel, I have a flip-through of this album, along with a full
Mini Album Tutorial of a similar album to this!
~Corene~


Wild Orchid Craft Products used:
Mixed Pastel Tone Cosmos Daisy Set B: MKX-376
Baby Blue Cherry Blossoms: MKX-059
Flat Back White Pearl String: MKX-615
White Star Shaped Pearl Beads: GST-030
Small Filigree Silver Corners: MKX-184
Ivory Sweetheart Blossom: MKX-344
Mixed Pink Tone Tulip Flowers: MKX-143
2-Tone Rose Leaves: MKX-447
White Handmade Bead Flowers W/Pearl Centre: GST-034
White Sweetheart Blossoms: MKX-336
Mixed Color Rhinestone Flowers W/Diamond Centre: MKX-679
White Organza Rose Trimming Small: MKX-462
Mixed Color Flat Back Rhinestone Embellishments: MKX-255
Coral Open Roses: MKX-706
Mixed Color Pearl Brads: MKX-272
White Pearl Loop Spray: MKX-180
White Chrysanthemums: MKX-117
White Cosmos Daisy: MKX-119
Pale Peach Open Roses: MKX-018



No comments:

Post a Comment