Sunday, May 22, 2016

Marvel Superhero Mini Album!

Hello! I'm sharing a mini album, and matching box!


This was a custom ordered mini album. She wanted a baby's first year
album, that would allow the mommy-to-be a place to add a photo
for each month, along with a journaling spot to keep track of the baby's milestones!


She very specifically wanted the DC Marvel characters.


I've used several images I found on the internet.


I've also used a digital paper pack from Etsy.



This album is approx 7 1/2" x 6 1/2". Each page has a pocket which
holds a pull-out mat for extra photos.


I absolutely LOVE this image of Captain America.
I've added the baby's name to the front of the album.


For the font, I've used a font that I downloaded from dafont.com called Badaboom.
It's a perfect "comic book" font!


Each character has been left open so the mom can add a 4x6 photo behind it.




I've used several characters and symbols downloaded from Silhouette America.


This album was so out of my element, I was a little nervous
at first if I could pull it off. I was so happy with the end result.
I think it's great sometimes to be pushed out of your comfort zone, and see what you can do!



I hope you've enjoyed a peek at some of the pages in this album. I have
a full flip-thru of the album on my YouTube Channel.
~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment