Thursday, June 9, 2016

Shadow Box Scrapbook Layout!

Thanks for stopping by! I'm sharing a scrapbook layout in a shadow box
using lots of gorgeous products from Wild Orchid Crafts,
along with a beautiful paper collection from Nitwit Collections!


I had a wooden box, that I use to store my dies...but I did not need the
lid of the box. I thought instead of throwing it away, I could use it for
a scrapbook layout!


I spray painted the lid with white spray paint.
Check out this adorable resin frame from WOC...I added
a beautiful sentiment that comes in the paper collection:


I'm using a beautiful paper collection from Nitwit Collection
named Authentic. It comes with lots of beautiful elements if you get the bundle collection.


I've used lots of gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!


I've added some white organza rose trimming from WOC
around the inside of the frame:


This came together quickly, and I was able to document a very sweet
Mother's Day between me and my son! I hope you've enjoyed!
Here's a start to finish video:


Nitwit Collections Paper collection used: Authentic: https://www.nitwitcollections.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1647

Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
White Organza Rose Trimming Small: MKX-462
Mixed Frames: MKX-425
White/Cream Tone Trellis Roses: MKX-091
White Hip Rosebuds: GST-020
White/Baby Pink Centre Wild Rose: QVR-067
Pink Mist Open Roses: MKX-028
White Leaves: MKX-448
Pink Mist Wild Roses: QVR-063
Ivory Open Roses: MKX-014
Ivory Heart Shape Flat Back Embellishments: GST-027
White Rhinestone Flower With Diamond Centre: GST-168

No comments:

Post a Comment