Friday, August 12, 2016

Safari Mini Album

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I've made an adorable safari-themed mini album, using an
adorable paper collection from Nitwit Collections~Jungle Fun & Hullabazoo!



Each page is made from a journaling pocket, which holds a mat for photos.



I've used a Recollections Brand Lock on the front of the gate.



Each page has been left open at the top to hold a tag, for journaling, or more photos.



There are six pages. This album measures 6 1/4" x 6".


I love all the fun elements that come with this collection.





I have a video where I flip through this album, to give you a close up look. Please click on the video below, if you're interested. I also have added lots of links under the video description, that you may be interested in. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please check out Nitwit Collections!



No comments:

Post a Comment