Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'd like to share a simple, but elegant card using gorgeous products from
Check out my YouTube video (linked below) for a full start to finish on this card.




I've used the new & gorgeous Pretty Flori Flowers from WOC.

The card measures 8" x 9". Scored on the 9" side at 4 1/2".
This gives me a 8" x 4 1/2" card. I've used Neenah 12x12 for my card base.

My first patterned paper layer is by Jen Hadfield's Homemade collection. Cut to 8" x 4 1/2".
I then layered a white Neenah piece of cardstock, cut to7 3/4" x 4 1/4".
My third layer is from Nitwit Collections, Hydrangeas Collection, cut to 7 5/8" x 4 1/8".

I've used a gorgeous Guipure Lace, lots of beautiful flowers, leaves, twine & pearls.


I also added a few Cream Flower Cabochons.


Thanks so much for taking a little peek, I hope you check out the process video.
Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all these amazing products, and more!
~Corene~



Wild Orchid Craft Products Used:
White Guipure Lace: MKX-331
White And Ivory Self Adhesive Pearls: MKX-322
Flowers shown: Pretty Flori Pastel Anemone: MKX-324
Pretty Flori Pastel Geums: MKX-210
White Leaves: MKX-448
Cream Flower Cabochon: GST-148
Fullness Of Summer Cutout: GST-077
White Dove Embellishment: GST-172

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I was wondering if you have done a Silhouette software update lately? I did about a week or so ago.Now my library is a mess and all of my nit wit collections appear as waiting to download. I did get an email from silhouette. However after doing what they suggested, I have two of everything waiting to be downloaded😥. I would appreciate any help. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny. I did an update a couple of months ago & it was the new cloud version...I hated it! I simply went back to the old version & everything was back to normal. You may just want to go back to your old version you were at before the update? Good luck!
      Corene

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I will try to go back to the old version. Any tips on how I do that? My husband and I are trying now.

      Delete
    3. Here are two different links that should help you:

      http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/printer-friendly/faq/software-downgrade

      http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/software

      You have to know which version you had & select to go to that one. If you do not know...read the "release notes" on the right hand side to help figure it out.

      Good luck!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.For some reason it's keeping the new update😥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only other thing I can suggest is calling them & speaking with them. I can't see why they wouldn't be able to help you. You def have the option to go to an older version. They are the ones who told me that originally.

      Delete
    2. Got it! Thanks again for all your help.Can't wait for your next video.I check everyday.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete