Monday, October 10, 2016

Mason jar mini album using Nitwit Collections!

I'm so excited its Fall! This is my favorite time of the year, as I'm
sure it's yours as well! I love everything about Fall, including this adorable
new paper collection from Nitwit Collections Pumpkin Patch!


I made a 5-page mini album using a mason jar cut from Silhouette America.


I've used some beautiful Stampin' Up ribbons, and lots of yarn & twine.



The base of my album is cut from kraft cardstock. I offset the
patterned paper slightly, to give my page a border around the edge.


I've used lots of beautiful products from Wild Orchid Crafts as well.


This collection comes with several tags & journaling cards.
I used them in various sizes, to give my album a unique look.



Throughout the album, I've used lots of enamel dots.



I cut several bows from the Cameo, using the same kraft cardstock that matches my album.



Each page has a kraft photo mat cut to 3 /12" x 3 1/2"
to perfectly fit a 3x3 photo.




I added a chipboard heart, cut from a Spellbinders die.
To the chipboard, I covered it with Scotch Quick Dry wet
adhesive then added Recollections Vintage Gold Chunky Glitter.
I love the look of that heart!



The Earth Tone Chrysanthemums from Wild Orchid Crafts is a perfect
match to my fall-themed album!



I really hope you've enjoyed a peek through my album.
I also have a process video on this coming together, I'll add the link below.
Please stop by Nitwit Collections & check out all the amazing collections they have to offer!
Have a great week!
~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment