Sunday, July 30, 2017

Altered wooden letter using Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd like to share a wooden altered letter I made for my beautiful niece, Aurora's room! I picked the letter A up from Amazon & spray painted it white. I then added a bunch of gorgeous Chrysanthemums from Wild Orchid Crafts (listed below). I did scatter a few different sized pearls throughout. It was quick, simple & very fun to make. I hope you enjoy! I also have a quick process video on this, if you'd like to stop by & check it out. I will link that below!




Here's a picture of it hung in her room:


Video:


Thanks for stopping by! Much love...Corene



Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
Mixed Blue/Aqua/White Chrysanthemums: QVR-006
Mixed Colour Chrysanthemums: QVR-080
Mixed Pastel Set A Chrysanthemums: QVR-023
Mixed Pastel Set B Chrysanthemums:  QVR-030
Mixed Pastel Set C Chrysanthemums: QVR-031
Mixed Pink & White Chrysanthemums: QVR-003
Off White Chrysanthemums: MKX-117
Pale Pink Chrysanthemums: MKX-202
White Flat Back Pearls 10mm: GST-258
White Flat Back Pearls 14mm: MKX-209

No comments:

Post a Comment