Thursday, February 1, 2018

Mini album in a box!

I love to recycle used boxes...my husband thinks I'm crazy sometimes!
For this gorgeous mini album, I knew I had the perfect box for it.
I saved an old Ipad Mini box, and made an album to go inside!
The box measures 8 1/2" x 6". I made a chipboard mini album and
sized it to 6 3/4" x 5". I used my Cinch Binding Machine (my favorite) to bind it.
I've combined two of my favorite products...Wild Orchid Crafts and Nitwit Collections !!


For the paper collection, I've used the new 
This is a STUNNING collection. I'm a huge fan of beautiful flowers, which
makes me a huge fan of this beautiful paper!
Pairing it with Wild Orchid Crafts products adds the perfect touch!






This paper collection, when purchasing the bundle comes with
lots of beautiful elements, to include tags, flowers and journaling cards!













I've added some beautiful rosette trim to the inside of the box,
to give it a soft look to the box.






For a finishing touch, I've added lots of gorgeous flowers, pearls, and
glitter balls to my cover, adding a few NUVO Jewel Drops.


I really hope you've enjoyed my mini album in a box. I do have a video
showing this project come to life. Please click on the video listed below to watch.

Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their amazing product, as well
as Nitwit Collections...they have so many unique & fun collections to choose from!
Big hugs to you....Corene

Process Video:
(coming soon)

Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
White/Cream Tone Trellis Roses: MKX-091
White/Baby Pink Centre Wild Rose: QVR-067
Pink Mist Cottage Roses: MKX-666
Ivory Open Roses: MKX-014
Ivory Hip Rosebuds: GST-063
Flat Back Glitter Balls: GST-280
White Organza Rose Trimming Small: MKX-462
White Flower Shape Flat Back Pearl: MKX-282
White Self Adhesive Pearls: MKX-496

Nitwit Paper Collection used: Friendship Collection: https://www.nitwitcollections.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1755

No comments:

Post a Comment