Saturday, March 24, 2018

Handmade Journal using Nitwit Collections!

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'm sharing a handmade journal with you today using a new collection
This is a gorgeous shabby chic collection with lots of
beautiful embellishments to choose from!
I also have a video showing this journal in its entirety.
I'll link that video below. I hope you stop by & check it out!



This album measures 11" x 9". I purchased a pre-made
journal from Tuesday Morning, knowing I could
repurpose it & make two journals from it!


I've used lots of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts products for the cover.








I know! The paper collection is stunning!
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you like the journal!
Check out Nitwit Collections...they have so many beautiful kits to choose from!
Here's the video I mentioned:

~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment