Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Helloooo!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'd like to share
my very favorite style of A2-sized card. This one is a go-to
over & over for me. It's super simple, looks very pretty,
and can be easily changed up.
Here are a few examples for you:


For each of these cards, I used three different paper collections:


On the front of the card, I simply cut several strips of matching
grey cardstock and crisscrossed them onto the front
of that gorgeous patterned paper by Felicity Jane, finishing
them off with flat-back pearls to the center.



I finished off the inside using a Simon Says Stamp
Big Thanks Words stamp set.


This is using that gorgeous Echo Park Collection. As you can see,
I left the patterned paper on the front to shine. I added a paper bow
 I cut from my Silhouette Cameo and added a heart embellishment
from Wild Orchid Crafts to the center.


Last, but not least:


To the patterned paper, I did add a quarterfoil die cut that
I also cut from my Silhouette Cameo, along with that cute
bow. Finishing off the center of that with silver bling.


I also made matching envelopes for each card using
I love, love that tool & use it for every handmade card I make!


One last look at the cards:


I hope you can see how easy these are, and how
easily they can be changed up for any occasion!

If you'd like to see a tutorial on my YT channel, here is
the video. It's a simple to follow tutorial:


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!
~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment