Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Handmade recipe album!


Hello! I hope you are having a great week so far!
I'm sharing a beautiful recipe album using a kit
from an Etsy seller, I found when I was browsing Etsy.
I wanted to add a little color to the book, therefore, I
chose Felicity Jane Alexis collection. It was a match made in heaven!





I made little tabbed dividers, for the different
sections throughout the book!






This is a really functional album that looks great in my kitchen,
not to mention it was so much fun to make!

I hope you've enjoyed a peek into this album. I also
have a tutorial on my YouTube channel that
goes into more detail...you can find it here:





Thanks so much for stopping by. If you're
interested in this kit, you can find it on Etsy here.
~Corene~


No comments:

Post a Comment