Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Today I'd like to share my Design team project for Craftsupplies1. I made a 5x7 shadow box, cut from the Cameo, using a Lori Whitlock design (design #26222). It was so much fun to put together.
I added a beautiful picture of my great niece, with an Ali Edward stamp on the bottom that says "beautiful you". I added a couple of handmade flowers, then lots of gorgeous flowers from Craftsupplies1!!

I took a chipboard dressform I had, and inked it in Tim Holtz Picket fence distress ink. Then added some pigment white ink, then added Distress glitter in Rock candy to it...love how it turned out!

I added a banner across the top with her name, using the "Banner hearts" from Silhouette, and some beautiful embellishments from the store. I love Julie's laces, and pearl trim she has!

I love the pearl bead spray from Crafsupplies1, I think it looks perfect with this frame!

I also used one of Julie's faceted buttons, which gives this a little bling.

I have a start to finish on this video, if you're interested, please check it out! Julie has everything in her Zibbet store 25% off good thru September 24th! 
Thanks for stopping by! Here's the video, with more photos:

                                           
                                                   Hope you have a great day!! ~Corene~


No comments:

Post a Comment