Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello! I'm back with another page in my Wildwood Smash book...this week's DT page for Craftinandstampin', Jessica Wilson. This page came together quick, and was fun to make!
I added a vellum cut out, behind the photo.

I also used some patterned paper from The Chevron Stack by The Paper Studio. I love the pop of color it adds to the page.

I cut out two tags from Heidi Swapp's Vintage Chic collection.

And of course a box...again using Heidi Swapps Vintage Chic.
I also added some rhinestone trim to the top & bottom of the patterned paper.

A few enamel dots to add a little more color.
I hope you enjoyed this weeks page. Please check out Jessic'a CTMH site (Craftinandstampin') & all the great product offered. 
Here's a start to finish video on how this page came together!
Thanks for stopping by ~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment