Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Today I'm sharing my Design Team project for Cut At Home. Here is an 8x8 easel album from Graphic 45 that makes a great keepsake! I used the stunning Botanical Tea paper paper in both the 8x8, and 6x6. I also used the Chipboard1, Flowers, Tags & Pockets...all by Graphic 45. Having the entire collection makes embellishing this album so easy. This paper is one of my all time favorites from G45.

I used a WOC flower, a handmade flower, and several flowers from Craftsupplies1.


I just love the G45 Shabby Chic Door Pull!!













If you'd like to see all the products I've used, plus lots more inspiration and details, please check out Cut At Home's Blog.  Sign up to receive the VIP emails for special coupons & sales.

Here's a (mostly) start to finish on this album:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!
~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment