Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Graphic 45 Mixed Media Box!

Happy Wednesday!

I'm here today for Cut At Home. I'm so excited about my DT project this week. I used a Graphic 45 Mixed Media Box in Ivory. I have since decided I need lots of these in my stash. There are so many things that you can do with this...it's endless!

I used a black acrylic paint, and added two coats. I love how easily they take paint & how well they look with it! I did not even need Gesso first. 
On the front I added a Shabby Chic Door Pull by G45. I also added some wood elements from SaCrafter.

Lots of beautiful Wild Orchid Craft flowers, along with Craftsupplies1.

I wanted this to be a shadow box, therefore I left the front open. It would be great to add lace, or transparency to the front window as well.

Inside I added lots more flowers, a rhinestone buckle with a pearl in the middle.
The quote is from Silhouette America, design #50824.

The paper is from Cut At Home, it is the Wallflower paper from Tim Holtz. This is by far my favorite collection he has come out with. Cut At Home also sells the Vellum Wallflower paper...I need to get my hands on that, it is beautiful! For the window, I simply traced the paper, then gave myself an additional 1/8" and it framed it perfectly.




I love working with 3D projects!

I hope you've enjoyed! Please check out Cut At Home website for great products. If you sign up for their VIP email, you will receive special coupons and alerts by mail.
Cut At Home Store:  https://www.ucutathome.com/index.php
Cut At Home Blog:  http://www.ucutathome.com/blog/
For a start to finish video on this project:

Thanks for stopping by...I appreciate it!
~Corene~


No comments:

Post a Comment