Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hello! Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a super simple & fun DT project for Craftinandstampin'. I'm using the Wildwood My Crush book.

I found a filmstrip that I had in my stash, that happens to be the same height as my smash page. I love being able to use up product from my stash. I printed out 4 photos to fit inside the frame. 

I cut the page down, only leaving about an inch at the binding, and sandwiched the frame on the left over piece. Added a few embellishments and it was done. I love that this makes this page unique.



Handmade flower & enamel dot.


Please check out Jessica's website for lots of great products! Here's the link: http://craftinandstampin.ctmh.com/ 

Here's a quick start to finish video on this page:


Thanks for stopping by! ~Corene~

1 comment:

  1. Corene! This is AMAZING! And you are right! Totally makes this page unique!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete