Thursday, October 9, 2014

Here's this week's Design Team project for Craftsupplies1. We are doing a fun cross promotion with Gina's Designs! I've used the alarm clock from Gina's store & lots of goodies from Julie's store.
This alarm clock comes with 6 different wood cut out's, when glued together gives it a shadow box. I painted this with Gesso. Then added two coats of Robin's Eggs blue, then used some Crackle paint by Folk art. I then added white to the top & sprayed some Heidi Swapp's Teal. 

I used all the beautiful flowers from Craftsupplies1. I added some wings to the back, that I cut from the Cameo..Design #37982.

I also cut some clock hands from the cameo, and layered them to make them thick as chipboard. Design #12325.

Added a dress form from my stash, and some pearls. This was so much fun to make. I hope you check out both Craftsupplies1 & Gina's designs, here are the links:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Craftsupplies1
https://www.zibbet.com/craftsupplies1
Currently everything is 25% off at Craftsupplies1 (good thru Oct 20, 2014) Etsy coupon: SALE25.
Here's a video where I show the process of altering this alarm clock:

                                         
Thanks for stopping by! ~Corene~


No comments:

Post a Comment