Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Wednesday! Today I'm sharing my Design team project for Cut At Home. I used a Graphic 45 Matchbook box (small). It is 3x5 & 1 1/2 tall. They also sell these in 8x8 & 12x12. This is such a quick & fun project.
I used Prima's Printery paper 6x6.  I first gave it a coat of Antique white paint.

Added flowers from WOC & Craftsupplies1.

Inside of the matchbox is an accordion album.

Used some trim & pearls around the outside of the box. I used a
little Hug Snug seam binding in black for the closure of the album. 
Inked all the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink.

Super quick....so much fun to make & so happy with the results.
If you'd like to see a video, where I share the process of how this came together, 
check out the video below.
Please Check out Cut At Home's blog:  http://www.ucutathome.com/blog/ There you will
find lots of inspiration & full details on products used.
Thanks for stopping by! ~Corene~



No comments:

Post a Comment