Sunday, October 5, 2014

Smash book DT page for Craftinandstampin'

Thanks for stopping by! Today I have a very fun page to share with you for my Design Team smash page. I'm using the Wildwood Crush book, and the Wildwood Assortment pack from CTMH.
I covered one of the pages up, using Pink Paislee's "Sweetness" collection. I printed my own photo at 5" in diameter. I also cut several 1" circles from the same collection to give it a scalloped border around the photo. I added a small doily from my stash, along with a flower cut from Silhouette Design#58727.

I wanted to include another similar photo, so I added a pocket on the side of the page, with a small tag to add to it, cutting it also in a tag shape from the Cameo. I added a little Seam binding to the tag. When adding pages to the smash book, you can then stitch on them, or add pockets to them. I did both on this page. 

I used one of the journaling cards from the Assortment pack from CTMH, and tucked it under my photo. 

The font is also a Cameo cut, using Bree Serif. I added a few enamel dots from Teresa Collins.
The bow I added is also from the Silhouette store, Design #25162.

I hope you enjoy this page, It was so much fun to make. I love the soft & feminine feeling it has to it. Please check out Jessica Wilson's store, where you will find a lot of fun product at: http://craftinandstampin.ctmh.com/.
Here's a video showing the process of how I made this page:


Hope you enjoy! ~Corene~



1 comment: