Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing my Cut At Home DT project for the week. I used Spectrum Noir colored pencils for the first time, and I love them! I was really impressed with how easily they blend, and how you can achieve shaded colors.



I used Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower stamp & die, along with Sunflower Bouquet. I stamped them using Chestnut roan ink.




I used the Heartfelt Creations Classic Sunflower 12x12 paper pad for the two tags. I also added a small tag from the collection that I cut from the paper that reads "Sending you sunshine".



Added the image, flowers, pearls, ribbon, and jute twine, to give this a fall looking tag.






I then added my tag to a brown paper bag filled with treats.



I hope you've enjoyed! Please stop by Cut At Home's blog for all the product used in this project. Here's the link:  http://www.ucutathome.com/blog/ .



Here is a process video showing how I made this tag:



Thanks for stopping by! ~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment