Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by today!
I'd like to share with you a 4x6 mini album for Cut At Home.










I used the beautiful My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pad. 




I also decorated the cover of the mini album using the new Angel Craft Vinyl, and Angel Craft Transfer paper.





Cut at home's new Angel Craft Vinyl is a great product! It works perfectly in both your digital die-cutting machine, and your manual.


I used both my Cameo, and Big Shot machine for today's project. The 6x12 vinyl sheets fit perfectly in the Big Shot machine.


I then used the new Angel Craft Transfer paper to transfer the die-cut to my acrylic cover. This is a must have when using vinyl!! They even sell it in a roll of 6x50 FEET!!


If you'd like to see a start to finish video on this album, please click on the video below. Please check out Cut At Home's blog for all the products used.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you've enjoyed the mini album! Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment