Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Journal/Calendar mini book using Graphic 45!

HI! Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a DT project for Cut At Home! I am using the new Graphic 45's "Time to Flourish" collection. I am in love with this paper! They do offer all the products you come to expect from G45. The 12x12, 8x8, 6x6 paper pads. They also have the coordinating stamps, ephemera pack, tags, pockets, flowers & more.







In this book, I've used the 12 month calendar, along with the ephemera/journaling pages. I used my Cinch to bind it together.



I added a few of the Graphic 45 Regular Tag album pages. Along with a few of the cut apart's from the collection.



This will make a great journal. The recipient can add important, or special dates...along with photos, and of course journaling. This will make a great memory keepsake.



I used some beautiful Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I also used a wooden tile with the word "Live" from Sa Crafters.


I hope you've enjoyed this project. Please check out Cut At Home for all the products, and please go to their blog here where you will find all the product codes listed. If you're interested in seeing a process video on this, please click on the video below. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day.
~Corene~



No comments:

Post a Comment