Friday, February 27, 2015

Wild Orchid Crafts DT project!

Thanks for stopping by today! I'm sharing a project for Wild Orchid Crafts! I made a candy box, that will hold a gift card, along with some candy goodies!


Along with a matching 6x6 card.


On the 'Happy Birthday', I added glitter.


The flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts are my favorite item to use...on any project!


I cut the candy box, and several other pieces from the Silhouette Cameo.









I had so much fun making these special gifts to give. I think the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts can help make any project special.
If you'd like to see a full start to finish on this card, please click on the video below. I have listed all the products I've used, in the description box of this video.
Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts, and check out all the beautiful flowers and embellishments they have!


Thanks for stopping by! Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment