Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Today's project uses the beautiful Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Journaling & Ephemera 4x6 cards from Cut At Home. I think the entire collection of the Time to Flourish is so beautiful! I made a pocket mini album book, which holds the 4x6 journal cards perfectly. I used a Lori Whitlock cut from the on-line Silhouette store (design #68106).


I love how the Wild Orchid Craft flowers went so well with this collection.




I've used a beautiful Spellbinder's die on the front cover, along with a JustRite Stampers stamp.





I've used Prima's Tea Tyme collection. If I had the 12x12 Time to flourish collection I would have preferred that, but I was happy with how it turned out.


Please check out my step by step video showing how I put this book together. I also have instructions how how to make a similar book, by hand if you do not own a Cameo. Please check out Cut At Home's Blog for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment