Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Smashbook!

I love the freedom of a smash book! Since I began smashing...I have documented so many photos, receipts, used gift cards, movie tickets, and memories!


Here's a photo of my husband and our niece. My favorite photos to use are black and white. One of the reasons I like using black & white so much, is because it gives me the freedom to work with whatever color palette I choose. 


I've also used a sentiment on my page from the on-line Silhouette store "blissful". (design #58233)


I've used the packaging from Graphic's Time to Flourish Ephemera cards. I love their packaging, and I've recently been saving it to use in my smash books.  



I hope you like my latest smash book page. If you'd like to watch a process video on this, please click the video below.
Thanks for stopping by!



Big hugs...Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment