Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Treat bags for Cut At Home!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Today for Cut At Home, I've made some adorable goodie/treat bags. Who doesn't like to receive chocolate in a an adorable bag?


I first embossed the glassine bags by running it through my Sizzix Big Shot machine, using a dot's embossing folder.


I've added some cute cut-outs using Graphic 45's Time to Flourish 8x8 paper pad. I love that all their paper collections come with adorable cup aparts, and beautiful sayings.


I've used the Avery Elle's To the Point stamp set (currently on clearance), and cut out a couple of banner shapes also from the collection, using Angel Craft Tape to adhere it all down.


Added a few flowers, and an adorable tiny clothespin. I hope you've enjoyed. I have a start to finish video on this. Please click on the video below, if you'd like to watch the process. Please stop by Cut At Home's Blog for all the product information & lots of inspiration. 

~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment