Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hello! Today I'm using the new stamp from Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms Collage from Cut At Home. This is a beautiful collage stamp, which is part of an entire collection from Heartfelt Creations. The cling stamp is approximately 4 1/4 x 5 1/4, therefore it is a perfect size for your card front.


I used Versa Fine Black ink, and used my Fiskars Stamp press to stamp it on Ranger Water-color paper. I embossed my image with clear embossing powder, and heat set it.
I wanted to give my image a light background of a pale blue. I choose to use Tim Holtz Broken China Distress ink, and added a little to an acrylic block. I ran water over my entire image. Using a fairly large paint brush, I added some of the ink to then entire surface, giving it a very soft blue as a background.

I colored my image using Tim Holtz Distress markers. These have quickly become a favorite of mine. I have listed the colors here.

I cut a card base (sizes listed here) from white cardstock, adding a purple piece of cardstock to the entire front of my card. After trimming my image and distressing the edges with Dusty Concord Distress Ink, I used Angel Craft Tape to adhere my beautiful image to the front of my card.
Finished off the inside of my card with a purple & white mat which gives me a place for my sentiment. Added a little lace and flowers and this makes for a beautiful all-occasion card to give.





I hope you've enjoyed today's project. Please check out the entire line that Heartfelt Creations from Cut At Home, they are simply stunning!

For a full list of supplies, and lots of inspiration, please check out Cut At Home's blog.

Check out the video on my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/corenescreations



No comments:

Post a Comment