Thursday, April 23, 2015

Baby's first year album & matching box!

Here is a beautiful baby's first year album & matching box I made for Wild Orchid Crafts.



I used the beautiful KaiserCraft Pitter Patter collection.


I used an adorable elephant cut out from the Silhouette on-line store. I also added both heart balloons, and the elephant holding a baby.



This is a large & chunky album.







I have used several beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


This album has a spot for every month for the mom to be to add a photo of her baby, along with a journaling card to add the details of the baby's growth.


This paper collection also came with several cut aparts that the mom can add additional journaling & photos to.


Each month has one side that is a pocket, which allows the mom to add more photos to. There is also a pull out mat on each page, where more photos can be held.




I hope you've enjoyed. If you'd like to see a video where I show this album in more detail, please check out my YouTube channel here...I list all the flowers used in the desc box.

Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts & check out their amazing product!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment