Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tag using G45, Tim Holtz & Prima!

Hello! I'd like to share a tag with you today for Cut At Home.





As my base, I've used Graphic 45's Large Tag Album. This is a sturdy piece of Kraft (comes in black also) cardstock, with a grommet already attached.



I've used the Tim Holtz Idea-ology paper Wallflower. This is my favorite paper from Tim Holtz (it comes in vellum also).


Using my tag as a guide, I traced around the image on the paper I want on my tag. I traced it twice, once for the front & once for the back. I then traced in the center of the grommet and using a 1/2" EK Success circle punch, I centered that over my traced circle & punch it out. This will allow it to perfectly fit over the hole on the tag, allowing the grommet to show through.



Using Angel Craft Podge, I use the attached brush applicator & covered the entire piece of paper, then adhered it to my tag. This is a very easy to use adhesive, and very strong! After adhering both the front and back side of the tag, I edged the entire tag in Distress Ink Vintage Photo. I'm ready to decorate it.
Using a Julie Nutting stamp from Prima, I inked her up with black Staz-on ink on Ranger Water-color paper.
I've colored the image with my new Tim Holtz Distress markers (colors listed here).



I stamped out her dress on some coordinating paper from the same collection, then adding a little bit of shading with the markers. After fussy-cutting out her dress and headband, I added her onto the stamped image. I then cut the entire thing out. After cutting out my image, I used a Black Soot distress marker to go around all the edges of my image, giving it a finished look.
Using Heartfelt Creations Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit I made a handmade flower from the same paper collection.

Using my Silhouette Cameo, I cut out a beautiful Floral Flourish (design #37429) and added that to my tag. I also added my colored image, adhering it to chipboard beforehand. I added my beautiful handmade flower, along with several Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I also added a few leaves.




Using a beautiful stamp from JustRite Stampers, I stamped my sentiment then cut it from a Spellbinders Label Fortys die, using my Big Shot. I also backed it with chipboard then adhered it with Angel Craft Tape.


Finishing off my tag, I added some beautiful satin ribbon to the top. 



 If you'd like to see a process video on this, please click on the video below.

For all the product info, and full details on this project, please visit Cut At Home's Blog. I will have everything listed.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed this tag!


You can also find me on YouTube:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/corenescreations

 ~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment