Sunday, April 12, 2015

Shadow box for Sa Crafter's GDT

Here is a beautiful shadow box I made for Sa Crafter's Guest Design Team!



I first painted it with two coats of white Gesso.


Then painted it with black acrylic paint. I used the gorgeous Teresa Collins Memorabilia collection for the inside, and the back of this shadow box.


I spray painted the top damask, the legs and the drawer pull with Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze spray paint. 


Added black frilly trim from Hobby Lobby.


I also added a vertical sentiment, and a roman clock from Sa's store.


Added some beautiful Wild Orchid Craft flowers, along with a favorite photo.


This was so much fun to make. Please check out Sa's store & check out all her amazing product!!

If you'd like to see a process video of how this came together, please click on the video below:



Thanks for stopping by! Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment