Friday, June 26, 2015

Scallop Mini Album for Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I want to share a chipboard mini album I made for Wild Orchid Crafts!
Between their beautiful flowers, and a beautiful new paper pad I just picked up, you can make anything pretty!


The paper pad is from Michaels called Blush Glam by Craft Smith.
I love it so much, I almost couldn't bring myself to cut into it.


I used a Kaiser Craft Die for the Bird Cage.


The chipboard album is a pre-made album from Michaels. I choose to bind it with my Cinch.


This paper collection comes with several cut outs, and journal tags.


This adorable little bow (along with the one on the front of the album) is a Silhouette Cameo die, that I purchased from the on-line store. You can find it here.





I've also used cut outs from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ones you see here are called Fullness Of Summer...they are beautiful!


This was quick & so much fun to make. I hope you enjoyed today's project!
Please check out Wild Orchid Crafts, they have just listed lot's of new products in their store!
To see a full start to finish video on this project, please check out my YouTube Channel.

Products used from WOC:
Products used:
Off-White Chrysanthemums: MKX-117
Mixed Colour Summer Blooms: MKX-160
White Magnolias: QVR-028
White Tuscany Rosebuds: MKX-620
Large White Wild Rosebuds: MKX-100
Pink Tulip Seam Binding: MKX-482
White Organza Rose Trimming: MKX-366
White Dove embellishments: GST-172
Green Rose Leaves: MKX-440
Green Rose Leaves: MKX-314
White Net Lace: MKX-592
Mixed Pink Tone Open Roses: MKX-661
Pink Mist Open Roses: MKX-028
White Flower Flat Back Pearls: MKX-282
Fullness of Summer Cutout: GST-077
Guipure Lace: MKX-410

No comments:

Post a Comment