Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hello! Today I'd like to share an adorable & simple baby card for Cut At Home. My niece will be having a baby girl soon and this die set from Sizzix is perfect! I'm using the Sizzix Thinlints Die Set 12pk Card Baby Dresser.

2015-06-23 16.45.34download

This die comes with 12 separate dies, one of them being your card base. The finished card is an A2 sized card, therefore it will fit in a standard sized envelope.

2015-06-23 16.46.13  This card was so quick & easy to put together.
I used mostly scraps of patterned paper for my card. Using my Sizzix Big Shot Machine, I first cut my card base. I then folded it along the score lines. I continued to cut all my die pieces. The dresser front and drawers, background shape, baby onesie, and the sentiment "baby". I also cut a bow from my Cameo machine.

While working on this card, I remembered I had a tiny hanger in my stash, which I thought would be perfect to hang the onesie!

2015-06-23 16.46.04  

I then adhered all my pieces down, using tiny brads for the dresser drawer pulls.
This die set really did all the work for me, it was so simple to use. For the sentiment baby, I cut out another banner shape to go behind the word.

Screenshot_2   

I hope you've enjoyed today's project. There are lot's of dies like this from Sizzix for all occasions to choose from.

Please check out Cut At Home's Blog for all the product information. If you sign up for their VIP mailing, you will receive amazing monthly coupons!

Thanks for stopping by!


You can also find me at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/corenescreations

~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment