Wednesday, October 28, 2015

G45 Rare Oddities Halloween Album for Cut At Home!

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a Halloween (not so) Mini Album for Cut At Home! I've used Graphic 45's Rare Oddities Collection.


This album measures 7 1/4" x 7 1/4" x 3 1/2". I've used lots of Silhouette cuts throughout this album. I will list all of them, along with all the products used on the Cut At Home Blog.










This album has 6 envelope-style pages, with a pull-out mat to hold more photos. Almost all the pages then have a flip-up, or flip-out to it, which lends itself to lots more photos.




I hope you've enjoyed seeing my album. Please stop by Cut At Home's Blog, where you will find a video showing more details, along with a supply list.

Thank you! Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment