Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween tag for Wild Orchid Crafts

Thanks for stopping by! Today for Wild Orchid Crafts, I made a Halloween Tag.



To the top of my tag, I've used black tulle, and to the bottom I've used the beautiful lace trim found at Wild Orchid Crafts.


I've used a Graphic 45 Large Staples Tag & traced my paper.


I've added a spider web, cut from the Silhouette Cameo.


I've used Julie Nutting's "Kate" stamp, and traced her dress onto digital paper. I've used Carina Gardner's "Spooky" collection. I've cut it twice, adding pop dots under a few of the layers, to give dimension. Added a few Wild Orchid Craft Flowers to finish it off.

I hope you've enjoyed. Thanks so much for stopping by. Please check out Wild Orchid Crafts for all their great products. Here's a start to finish video on this tag:



Products used:
Black Open Roses: MKX-036
Flat Back Glitter Balls: GST-280
Mixed Color Pearl Brads: MKX-272
Mixed Color Flat Back Rhinestone Embellishments: MKX-255
Black Guipure Lace: MKX-596
Flat Back Adhesive Pearls: MKX-496

~Corene


No comments:

Post a Comment