Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Coffee Cup/Gift Card Holder Wild Orchid Crafts

Hello! Thanks for stopping by!
Today I'm sharing a corrugated coffee cut that I've altered for a Gift Card Holder. 
I'm using some beautiful products from Wild Orchid Crafts.




I love the new Pretty Flori flowers that Wild Orchid Crafts is carrying! 


   
I used a little Jute Ribbon, along with a piece of Juniper Berry from Basic Grey to wrap around.



This was quick to make, and it makes a fun way to give a gift card.
Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their amazing products!

Here's a step by step process video:


Hope you've enjoyed! Corene

Products used:
Pretty Flori Christmas Flowers Red & White: MKX-465
Red Berry Spray with Clusters: GST-152
White Bead Berry Spray Clusters: GST-155
Flat Back Glitter Balls: GST-280
Ivy Leaves: MKX-453
Off-White Jute Ribbon: GST-170

No comments:

Post a Comment