Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Match book album for Cut At Home

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a matchbook album I made using supplies from Cut At Home.

This album measures 5x6 and has 6 pocket page.


I've used some beautiful dies from Marianne Designs to embellish the front of this album. 


I've used Craft Smith's Tea Party collection. I love this paper!


For decoration, I've used Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Oval dies.



Each page has a pull out mat, with a decorative edge. This allows for more photos.




I hope you've enjoyed today's project. For a set of full instructions, along with a step-by-step video, please stop by Cut At Home's Blog. I will have all the measurements used, along with a full list of supplies. 
~Corene


No comments:

Post a Comment