Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Santa's Sleigh Greeting Card for Cut At Home

Hello! Thanks for stopping by.

I've made a Christmas card for Cut At Home I'd like to share with you today.

2015-12-07 18.49.32 2015-12-07 18.49.14

For this card, I cut a piece of white cardstock to 9 1/2" x 4 3/4", scoring it at 4 3/4"...giving me a 4 3/4" square card. I used a piece of the Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol paper cut to 4 5/8" x 4 5/8", then added that to my card base using Angel Craft Tape.

I cut a piece of Colorbok Metallic Shiny Silver paper using the beautiful Spellbinders Nestabilities Fleur de Lis Squares die. I used the largest in the set and ran that through 

Screenshot_4 This adds a beautiful decorative layer to my card.

Using a scrap piece of paper from BasicGrey Juniper Berry collection, I cut that to 3 1/8" x 3 1/8" and added that to the top of my metallic die piece. Then adhered both to the card base, again using Angel Craft Tape.

I then cut out Santa's Sleigh, from a piece of red cardstock using Marianne Designs Creatables Sleigh Die. I also used the die to cut a light-weight piece of chipboard as well. I stacked them together, giving it slight dimension. To my sleigh, I ran some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen...giving it a slight shimmer.

Using some 'presents' cut from my Silhouette Cameo, I stacked those into the sleigh. Then finished the front off with a few snowflakes.

2015-12-07 18.49.36

To the inside of my card, I cut from the same red cardstock the word "believe" using Sizzix Tim Holtz Holiday Words Script Die.

2015-12-07 18.49.24

I hope you've enjoyed this simple Christmas card. If you'd like to see the process video of this card, and a list of all the products used, please stop by Cut At Home's Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

You can also find me at:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/corenescreations

~Corene

No comments:

Post a Comment