Monday, March 7, 2016

Accordion Mini Album~Wild Orchid Crafts!

Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing a 5 1/4" x 5" accordion mini album, using the beautiful products from Wild Orchid Crafts!!


This book has 5 pages adhered together, accordion style.



I've used an assortment (listed below) of beautiful Wild Orchid Craft Flowers!


For my book base, I've used black cardstock. For my patterned paper: Authentique.








Here are the measurements you need for the cover of your book:

To the right edge, you can use a decorative punch. I also used magnets to hold it together. A belly-band, ribbon, or velcro would also work!


I also have a full start to finish video on how to put this together:


Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their amazing product!
Thanks for joining me today. Hope you've enjoyed!
~Corene~


Products from WOC used:
Flat Back Flowers: GST-167
Ivory Heart Shape Flat Back Embellishments: GST-027
Flat Back White Pearl String: MKX-615
Mixed Color Pearl Brads: MKX-272
White Pearl Loop Spray: MKX-180
White Leaves: MKX-448
White Sweetheart Blossom: MKX-336
Pale Pink W/Pink Centre Sweetheart Blossom: KX-297
Mixed Colour Miniature Gardenia Flowers: MKX-198
Pink Mist Open Roses: MKX-028

No comments:

Post a Comment