Friday, April 1, 2016

Composition Books using Wild Orchid Crafts & Nitwit Collections!

Hello! Today I'm sharing three Composition Books that I've altered!


I'm using a new BEAUTIFUL collection from Nitwit Collections,


This is a gorgeous new collection that comes with lots of beautiful papers,
along with tons of elements to use with any project you choose.


I've added a beautiful cluster of flowers & butterflies, along with
the gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts Sweetheart Blossoms!


Here is a book I've altered using the Ooh La La Collection from Nitwit Collections!
This is a beautiful Parisian theme, with lots of papers & embellishments!


I love the Chrysanthemums that Wild Orchid Crafts has to offer...tons of colors to choose from!



Gorgeous papers in this collection!


Here is a fun & whimsical collection: On Nitwit Pond!


These critters couldn't be more adorable!


I hope you've enjoyed today's project!
~Corene~

No comments:

Post a Comment