Thursday, April 21, 2016

Handmade Journal!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I've made a handmade journal, using
beautiful products from Wild Orchid Crafts (products listed below), along
with a stunning paper collection from Nitwit Collections!


The paper collection used is Authentic! It is a gorgeous collection,
that has lots of elements included in the collection!



I've used my Cinch to bind my book.


I've made a pocket, to hold several beautiful journal cards.



I think the Wild Orchid Crafts flowers (which are the best there are) go
wonderfully with this beautiful color combination in this paper collection!


Here are a few of the journaling cards:


Thanks again for joining me today. Please stop by my YouTube channel,
for a start to finish on this handmade journal.
Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their gorgeous products,
also check out Nitwit Collections where you'll find this stunning paper collection & lots more!
~Corene~


Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
White/Ivory Self Adhesive Pearls: MKX-322
White/Baby Pink Centre Wild Rose: QVR-067
White Hip Rosebuds: GST-020
Ivory Open Roses: MKX-014
Pink Mist Open Roses: MKX-028
Mixed Pink Tea Roses: QVR-041
Flat Back Glitter Balls: GST-280

No comments:

Post a Comment