Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mini album in a box!

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I'm sharing a mini album I made in a Graphic 45 Staples Box!
On this project, I've used gorgeous Wild Orchid Craft products, along with a new stunning
paper collection from Nitwit Collections called Cottage Garden.


I've used the black box, therefore I did not need to paint it first. I've lined the box with
the beautiful Cottage Garden papers. I added a piece of hardware that
was on a wooden dresser I was going to throw away. It works perfectly on this box!


On both the top of the box, and the front of the album, I've used flowers from
Wild Orchid Crafts that coordinated perfectly with this paper collection!
I've also added a few Rose Leaves, along with some pearls.
I used two of the elements that come in the paper pack from Nitwit Collections.
I love that they are designed for you!


Included in this collection (and all their collections) is a
beautiful label that matches the collection. 
This one says "Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace".


I used some of my favorite trim, the White Organza Rose Trimming from WOC.



Along with the can of flowers, I've also added a few of the paper flowers
popped up on dimensionals. I've scattered several mulberry flowers & leaves as well.




Each page has a bracket-style pull-out mat for more photos.



I've made a belly-band which has a beautiful rose banner from the paper collection, 
along with some beautiful Sweetheart Blossoms.



I hope you've enjoyed this album. Please stop by my YouTube Channel for a 
full flip-through of this album, along with a process video!

Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their amazing products...they are
always adding something new!

To see this beautiful paper collection, along with lots of others...stop by
Nitwit Collections, there is a ton to choose from!

Nitwit Collections Paper Collection used Cottage Garden: https://www.nitwitcollections.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1653

Wild Orchid Craft Products Used:
2-Tone Light Green/Baby Pink Rose Leaves: MKX-248
Pink Mist Open Roses: MKX-028
Pink Sweetheart Blossoms:
White Sweetheart Blossoms: MKX-336
Flat Back Tear Drop Pearl Embellishments: GST-277
White & Ivory Self Adhesive Flat Back Pearls: MKX-322
Wave Mist Wild Roses: QVR-036
White Organza Rose Trimming Small: MKX-462

4 comments:

  1. So pretty as usual. Thank you for sharing your talent with us all. Can't wait to see video, but I can't seem to find it on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrissy! Thank you so much, I appreciate it! I now have the video on my channel :) Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!
      Corene

      Delete
  2. This is totally.awesome .Thank you for sharing. I'm new to scrapbooking do you recommend any articular embosser and die cutter machine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! If you're looking for a large die cutting machine, I use & LOVE the Silhouette Cameo. I use it daily! Otherwise, if you're looking at a manual die cutting machine, I would highly suggest the Sizzix Big Shot Machine. Hope this helps!
      Corene

      Delete