Sunday, June 19, 2016

Baby Boy's First Year Album~Nitwit Collections!

Thanks for stopping by! I have a sweet baby boy album to
share, using a collection from Nitwit Collections!


This sweet collection comes with lots of papers,
labels, journaling cards, and critters, perfect for a baby album
keepsake! This collection is Baby's Firsts Boy Collection.


I love making these keepsake albums for a new mom to be! She is able
to document the entire first year of her baby's life.
This album has a month-to-month theme, where the mom can add
a monthly photo, along with the baby's milestones throughout the year.


This album is 7 1/2" x 6" x 4".


I've made a shaker frame for the front of the album.
The shaker has blue, green, and iridescent sequins, which
match perfectly to the papers in this collection.


This collection comes with digital stamps. I've used several throughout.
I'm working with the bundled collection. The bundled collection comes with
everything in the collection...you will not get duplicate papers in this collection, plus
it saves you 20% purchasing it this way.


Every page has a pocket that holds the journaling cards.


Every page has a mat to add a 4" x 6" photo to.


I love the adorable critters that come in this collection!



Every page also has a side pull-out mat, for more photos,
or journaling. They also have the coordinating month labels on them.



In this collection is an adorable baby bottle with journaling lines.






Everything coordinates so perfectly in Nitwit Collections,
it makes it so easy to put an album together.


The last page (back cover) is dedicated to the baby's first
birthday. I've added a little fold out book for more photos.


They also have a girl collection as well!


I hope you've enjoyed this album. I had lots of fun putting it all together.
Here's a video of a flip-thru. 

 

Thanks for stopping by &
I hope you stop by Nitwit Collections for all their amazing collections to choose from!

Here are some links you may be interested in:

Nitwit Collections Baby's First Boy: https://www.nitwitcollections.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1663

How to: Mini Album Tutorial. This tutorial is not the same size as the album above. It shows how I make my albums, once you understand the concept, you can make them any size you choose.

https://youtu.be/QoNd509tdp8

Digital papers tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj-Jd6ypKKU










3 comments:

  1. this is the type of first baby boy photo album keepsake album I really would like to purchase or find the instructions to create one like it. It is difficult to find something of this caliber,and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely album! I recently purchased the baby girl version. Do you print the pages with a laser printer or an inkjet printer? What kind of paper/cardstock do you print on? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maru!

      I also have the girl collection...it’s so cute! I used to print with an injet printer & get great results from it, but now I use pigment ink. I purchased an Epson WF7710 & refill my own ink in it with pigment ink. I’m very happy with the results & the ink is super cheap (after the initial cost). I like to print on Neenah white 65lb that I purchase from Walmart. Great quality & great price. I also print on Georgia Pacific 110lb from Walmart. Not quite as white as the Neenah, but great quality as well! Hope that helps. Have fun with it! Thanks for stopping by!
      Corene

      Delete