Thursday, December 1, 2016

Altered vanity mirror using Wild Orchid Crafts products!

Hello! Thanks so much for stopping by! I wanted to share an altered vanity mirror that I purchased from Dollar Tree! I've used lots of gorgeous products from Wild Orchid Crafts!

Here's what the mirror looked like before:


I added two layers of white acrylic paint to both sides.


I just love Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers & embellishments!
I've listed the products used below.





If you'd like to watch a process video on this alteration, please click on the video below.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please check out Wild Orchid Crafts for all
their amazing products!!
~Corene~




Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
Flat Back Teardrop Pearl Embellishment: GST-277
Flat Back White Pearl String: MKX-615
Flat Back Glitterballs: GST-280
White Rhinestone Flower With Diamond Centre: GST-168
White & Ivory Self Adhesive Pearls: MKX-322
Pink Crystal Drops On Silver Stems: MKX-234
White Leaves: MKX-449
Pink Mist Open Roses: MKX-028
2-Tone Baby Pink Ivory Gardenias: MKX-084
White/Baby Pink Centre Wild Roses: QVR-067
White Sweetheart Blossoms: MKX-336
Miniature White Sweetheart Blossoms: MKX-328

1 comment: