Friday, December 9, 2016

Baby girl mini album using Wild Orchid Crafts!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I have a new baby girl
(not so) mini album to share with you, using lots of
gorgeous products from Wild Orchid Crafts. I will list all the products used below!


This album measures approximately 8 1/2" x 7 1/4".


This was a custom ordered album. The lady who requested it, asked me
to incorporate this beautiful photo to the album, and I thought the cover was
the perfect spot for it! Artwork credit: Taylor Coleman.


The theme of the baby nursery is ballerina, giraffes & girly.
The colors of the nursery are gray, white, pink, and gold.
To incorporate all of those colors, I've used several paper collections.
I've used Nitwit Collections Tippy Toes, and Baby's Firsts Girl Collection.
Echo Parks Bundle of Joy, along with Simple Stories Hello Baby!
With these collections, I was able to achieve the color scheme needed!


This photo mat is bordered with Wild Orchid Crafts beautiful
flat back white pearl trim, along with a few sweetheart blossoms!


Each page has a pocket to hold more photos, along with
several journaling cards, which are also great to add photos!
This album also has a side pocket which holds a large pull-out mat for
more photos, or journaling!


This page is to mimic a frame in the baby's nursery.
It was a special made frame, that had tulle attached to the bottom
of the frame, like a ballerina skirt, therefore I wanted to incorporate that into this album.


I made sure to incorporate the gold into the album as well.
I've used a gold tape found at the dollar store. 
I've also used lots of beautiful pearl trimming from



Each page has a milestone card, where the mom can jot down
the baby's weight, height, etc. It's a great way for a busy mom
to journal, without taking up so much time!



Again, this page with the giraffe is inspired by the baby's nursery.
They have a stuffed animal, a large giraffe that is wearing tulle. I wanted
to incorporate that into this album. I topped the skirt with some beautiful 
Wild Orchid Crafts Flower Trimming. It's one of my favorite trims to use!







I really hope you've enjoyed a peek into this custom ordered album!
Please check out the video below for a flip-thru.

Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their AMAZING products!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day! ~Corene

Video:

Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
Flat Back White Pearl String: MKX-615
White Pearl Flower Trim: MKX-617
Flat Back White Pearl String: MKX-613
Mixed Pink Self Adhesive Pearls: MKX-315
Heart Shape Flat Back Embellishment: GST-027
Pale Pink Chrysanthemums: MKX-202
Pale Pink With Pink Centre Sweetheart Blossoms: MKX-297
White Foundation Blooms: Mkx-173
Mixed Colour Summer Blooms: MKX-158
White Leaves: MKX-448
Ivory Open Roses: MKX-014
Pink Mist Wild Roses: QVR-063


2 comments:

  1. You use tiebacks when making mini albums. Can you please show me exactly what this is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what you're referring to is Tyvek. I use Tyvek on the hinge of this album to make it strong. They are envelopes that will not tear, or rip. They are sold at office supply stores. Hope that helps. Thanks for stopping by.
      Corene

      Delete