Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas gift wrapping using Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hello! I have a fun & quick gift wrapping idea to share with
you today, using some gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts products!




The two silver boxes, along with the silver ornaments
were purchased from my local Dollar Tree store. 


I've used the gorgeous Pretty Flori Snow White Flowers 



I've also used WOC's Frosted Berry Sprays, in both white and red.
They are absolutely stunning! 


Using three of WOC's snowflake chipboard cutouts,
I've white heat embossed them, along with adding
NUVO's Sparkle Dust Glitter. They turned out beautiful!











Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed!
Please stop by Wild Orchid Crafts for all their gorgeous products!

I have a full start to finish on this project...if you'd like to
see how this came together, please click on this video:
(coming soon)




Wild Orchid Crafts Products Used:
Pretty Flori Flowers Snow White: MKX-452
White Frosted Berry Spray: MKX-600
Red Frosted Berry Spray: MKX-646
Mon Merry Cherry Snowflakes Chipboard Cutouts: GST-261

No comments:

Post a Comment